Your Evolution Soulution
Whether you’re trying to determine your next step in this journey of life or need assistance taking that next step, know that I’ve taken many steps many times and sought my own consciousness and the guidance of others to do so. I’m here to help you; you don’t have to do it all alone. I have many approaches for consideration, if it speaks to you. But, it’s always your choice and your way, as spelled out in the coaching agreement we co-create.
- You’ll ask and answer for yourself: “Who am I? Why am I here? What is my soul purpose?”
- You’ll identify and explore your key character strengths that drive you personally and professionally. You’ll also understand how your less strong character strengths need the support of your greater strengths, especially during transitions and challenging times.
- You’ll reconnect with your values and the core of who you are, personally and professionally.
- You’ll identify your personal expression, utilizing your character strengths and your core values.
- You’ll connect with your energy centers and identify where you’re open and blocked in mind, body, and spirit.
- You’ll then review your current situation, whether it be personal, professional, or both, and create a picture of who you are and where you are.
- Using all the previous steps, you’ll identify the gaps of where you are and where (or who) you want to be.
- Through brainstorming and additional mental, emotional and spiritual practices, you’ll identify the next steps. From there, you’ll get support to find the courage to take action.
Here are additional methods often utilized to further explore yourself and work through your transformational process…your sacred evolution.
- Gratitude – Gratitude – Gratitude
- Tapping into your energy centers/chakras and your fluctuating levels of consciousness.
- Looking at your path and aspirations like a mountain, similar to the sequence of a yoga practice and the understanding the stages of change.
- Functional Medicine (FM) processes and approaches to wellness and happiness.
- Living a Yogic Lifestyle – for adults, youth, and families.
- Looking at your balanced (or unbalanced) lifestyle; assessing and balancing ying/yang, masculine/feminine, sun/moon, etc.
- Connecting with nature – in mind, body, and spirit. You may also explore earth, fire, water, air, ether.
- Mindfulness practices and approaches.
- River flowage, rapids, and ease.
- Contemplative walks in nature with purpose and reflection; daily and as needed.
Latest from the Blog